Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Your local SERVPRO of Santa Ana South is fast to react to your disaster needs.
Emergency restoration and recovery services requires an immediate response, and here at SERVPRO, this is our competitive advantage. We use "Faster to Any Size Disaster" as a descriptor of what we do best, and Tom Puorro, your local SERVPRO owner, takes this quite seriously.
Tom and his team of highly skilled professionals are the first on the job after disaster strikes. They will assess and remediate the situation at the highest level and are happy to speak with you today on how to better prepare for any upcoming storms.
It is crucial that you receive restoration services quickly when disaster strikes. Sitting water can lead to the build-up of mold, and fire damage can quickly create an unsafe environment. Call us today to learn more! (714) 558-7772
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (714) 558-7772
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Santa Ana South | SERVPRO of Santa Ana North arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.