Storm Damage in Santa Ana
Homeowners have to deal with many things which may include storm damage. SERVPRO is available 24/7 to assist with remediation services.
Storm Damage Preparation for Santa Ana Residents
Californians often consider certain local weather patterns unique to our state – the hot, humid summers, the wide temperature fluctuations in the spring and fall, and all types of strange weather, including fires, wind storms, and rainstorms. Even if you watch the weather report on television every morning, California weather can surprise you, and before you know it, you're dealing with storm damage to clean up.
Storm Damage Preparedness Tips
First, put our number on your phone: (714) 558-7772. If you're in a situation where a storm has damaged your Santa Ana home, you'll likely get your loved ones out, and you may be sitting in your car or at the neighbor's house wondering what to do next. When you have SERVPRO's number handy, we can be ready for you!
Next, consider your insurance. Do you have the right kind? Consumers usually shop for the best price, but we need to find the best value around here because nearly every Californian has to deal with damage to their home or vehicle at some point. Ask your agent what your coverage is like if you suffer storm damage. What about flooding? Should you consider adding flood insurance?
The next project to tackle is to take an inventory of your personal property. There are tools available for your phone or tablet that can simplify the process of documenting your belongings.
Leaking Roof from Storms
Take a look around your home, and make sure that everything is secure. Make a visual inspection of your roof and look for any potential problems. Ensure any carports or porches are secured to the home and their posts are fastened to the ground.
Finally, as you watch the weather, when you know there is a storm approaching, make sure your yard is clear. Secure outdoor furniture, and make certain gardening tools are put away. Anything left out can become a missile in high winds, and a few minutes of care can remove these dangers.
If you do suffer storm damage, then we're here to help. Call SERVPRO of Santa Ana South at (714) 558-7772. We'll work with you and your insurance company to help make it "Like it never even happened."
Are There Companies That Offer Fire Damage Restoration in Santa Ana Homes 24/7?
SERVPRO Helps Santa Ana residents after a fire strikes. We are here to help with cleanup and restoration.
Reliable Fire Damage Restorers in Santa Ana like SERVPRO Are Available 24/7
Fire can be terrifying, and the prospect of repairing a fire-damaged area can be daunting. If you find yourself dealing with this, it is critical to remember that moving quickly by contacting skilled restorers is the best option. Reputable restoration companies like SERVPRO can return your house to its former beauty in a short amount of time.
Even minor fire damage in Santa Ana homes requires skilled and highly trained restoration professionals. At SERVPRO, we have a team of:
- Skilled, licensed, and insured professionals
- Decades of experience working on complex projects
- A dedicated team that restores property to meet the expectations of clients
We can restore your property to its former splendor within a short amount of time thanks to our experienced and competent personnel, as well as a wide choice of unique equipment and products.
Our restorers can assist you in separating salvageable items from those that are irreparably damaged. We can also assist you in getting rid of the damaged stuff. We can clean smoke-damaged surfaces with wall and wall surface cleaner and deodorize them with red apple dry, wet air freshener.
The secondary damages of fire continue to occur even after extinguishing the flames. Contact SERVPRO of Santa Ana South / North at (714) 558-7772 to get back to your normal life within the shortest time possible. We’re Faster To Any Size Disaster.
Santa Ana Residents Trust SERVPRO with Fire Damage Restoration of Their Homes
SERVPRO's certified technicians are ready and available to assist with fire damages 24/7.
Wait for SERVPRO Technicians to Start Fire Damage Restoration of Santa Ana Homes
Trying to initiate fire damage restoration of your Santa Ana home on your own can be disastrous. You can end up making the fire cleanup process more difficult for the SERVPRO professionals once they arrive at the scene. The best thing to do is get to safety and wait patiently for the fire restoration experts.
Fire restoration of your Santa Ana home may require a specific approach depending on the kind and extent of the damage. SERVPRO technicians, with their years of experience, can identify the issues and design a unique strategy during the fire remediation process. We aim to get your home restored to a state "Like it never even happened."
Type of Services SERVPRO Professionals Offer During House Fire Cleanup in Santa Ana
Fire restoration services offered by SERVPRO in Santa Ana include the following-
- Mitigation Services- The purpose is to secure the structure and prevent any further damage. Your home might be boarded up by professionals during smoke and fire cleanup. Structures that are wet due to fire-fighting procedures need emergency drying to prevent secondary water damage.
- Structural Cleaning Services- Involve cleaning of smoke and soot residue from fire-damaged homes. Fire damage restoration often requires deodorization as well.
- Contents Cleaning Services- Some personal belongings and contents can be cleaned on the site. Some situations might even require contents to be cleaned offsite.
Call SERVPRO of Santa Ana South | SERVPRO of Santa Ana North at (714) 558-7772; we are available round the clock to assist you.
Why do Santa Ana Residents Trust SERVPRO for Water Damage Restoration of Their Properties?
When water invades your property, call in the experts at SERVPRO for water cleanup and restoration services right away.
SERVPRO Offers a Fast and Efficient Water Damage Restoration Service to Santa Ana Home Owners
If water damage restoration at your Santa Ana home is not done in time, it can lead to many serious problems that can exponentially increase your repair cost. There can be several reasons for water damage, including-
- Burst pipes
- Ceiling leaks
- Basement flooding
- Leaking roof from storms
Whatever the reason, you need SERVPRO on the site as soon as possible to check the damage in its tracks.
Getting rid of the residual moisture is one of the priorities during the water damage restoration of your Santa Ana home. Unmitigated moisture can be conducive to the growth of mold and other contaminants and can even cause the structural components to rot.
Dehumidification is the Key to Eliminate Residual Moisture During Water Cleanup by SERVPRO
SERVPRO technicians use different types of dehumidifying equipment during water damage remediation of your Santa Ana home. Some of the commonly used dehumidifiers include-
- Refrigerant Dehumidifiers- Commonly used during water damage repairs by SERVPRO of Santa Ana, these dehumidifiers work similarly to an air conditioner. A refrigerant is circulated in copper coils that cool the air below its dew point. Water vapor in the air condenses at this temperature and is collected in tanks. These work best if the room temperature is between 70-90 degrees.
- Desiccant Dehumidifiers- Use chemicals (desiccants) that absorb moisture. Heated air is then passed over the desiccant material, causing it to release the moisture. The moisture-laden air is then exhausted out. These are more efficient than refrigerant dehumidifiers and can work at low temperatures as well.
Call SERVPRO of Santa Ana South | SERVPRO of Santa Ana North at (714) 558-7772 for round the clock assistance.
Santa Ana Home Owners Rely on SERVPRO for Fire Damage Restoration
Our IICRC certified technicians are prepared to assist with any level of fire damage in your home. Call us right away.
SERVPRO's Fast and Reliable Fire Damage Restoration Services Keep Santa Ana Homes Safe
Fire damage restoration of your Santa Ana home is a complex process involving many challenges and difficulties. SERVPRO restorers have the training and experience to deal with such disasters safely and efficiently. Our experts understand the science behind fire and smoke damage and use a methodical approach to remedy it.
Not all fire incidences result in the same level of fire damage to your Santa Ana property. The restoration strategy adopted by SERVPRO techs depends on the type of fire and the extent of the damage.
What Different Types of Fire do SERVPRO Techs Encounter During House Fire Cleanup in Santa Ana?
Technicians describe three levels of fire damage to Santa Ana homes-
- Fires that result in Minor Damage- Localized to certain rooms or areas. The amount of smoke and soot is light to moderate. Fire restoration involves dry cleaning or wet cleaning of ceilings, floors, and contents.
- Fires that Result in Medium Damage- More smoke residue is involved, heat damage to drywall, cabinets, and contents can be extensive. Noticeable smoke odors exist and require extensive deodorization.
- Fires that Result in Major Damage- Heat damage is extensive, emergency services, including boarding-up, are required. Restorers need to move the contents off-site for cleaning. Strong odors need thermal fogging and air scrubbing to mitigate.
SERVPRO experts are equipped and ready to assist you in any of the situations mentioned above.
Call SERVPRO of Santa Ana South | SERVPRO of Santa Ana North at (714) 558-7772 for a fast and reliable fire damage restoration service.
What Happens After Santa Ana Floodwater Removal?
We are always on call to restore any storm and flood damage you may incur.
SERVPRO Helps During and After Santa Ana Floodwater Removal
Although Santa Ana is known for its hot, dry climate, floods can still happen, either through natural causes or broken pipes, or overflowing drains. When you need help with floodwater mitigation, SERVPRO is here for you.
But what happens after floodwater removal in your Santa Ana home? After we evacuate any standing water, we will:
- Use dehumidifiers and fans to dry your home and your furniture and belongings.
- Call in other professionals to deal with structural damage such as soaked insulation or drywall.
- Contact an electrician if there are any problems with the wiring.
- Send items to our specialist cleaning facility if necessary.
- Deodorize your home to get rid of any musty, damp odors.
After floodwater cleanup is complete, we will do a walk-through of your home with you and answer any questions you have. One of our team will be in touch after a week to check whether you need any further help.
For a mitigation service that cares, call SERVPRO of Santa Ana South, SERVPRO of Santa Ana North at (714) 558-7772.
Why Santa Ana Water Removal Is More Than You Can See
Water leaks and spills? SERVPRO has you covered! Call us for complete home restoration.
Complete Water Removal for Your Santa Ana Home
When there is a spill or flood of water in your house, you want to remove it as soon as you can. Many people mop up the spill or hang affected carpets or drapes up to dry and assume that is all they need to do.
However, after a water spill in your Santa Ana home, thorough water removal is a must. Water can seep into hidden places, such as behind the baseboards, inside the walls, into carpets, and underneath floorboards. If left untreated, damp patches can:
- Cause an unpleasant damp smell in your home.
- Cause water damage to structural elements such as drywall.
- Stain textiles and upholstery.
- Cause wooden furniture or floorboards to warp.
- Create a breeding ground for mold.
If you need water removal, call SERVPRO today. Our techs will remove visible water and use monitoring tools such as moisture probes and thermo hygrometers to find hidden problems.
For a professional water removal service, call SERVPRO of Santa Ana South, SERVPRO of Santa Ana North at (714) 558-7772.
Media Blasting During Santa Ana Warehouse Fire Damage Restoration
Unfortunately, wildfires are part of life in our area. SERVPRO can restore any damage your business might incur.
SERVPRO Helps Santa Ana Warehouses with Fire Damage Restoration
Santa Ana is a lively California city that is the second largest in Orange County, with a population of 332,318. Santa Ana is conveniently located in Los Angeles and is a large commercial center with plenty to see and do.
Spanish military officer Gaspar de Portolá led an expedition from Mexico City to California in 1769. Junipera Serro, a Friar, named the area Vallejo de Santa Ana, which translates to Valley of St. Anne. Several missions were established in the area.
After the Mexican-America war ended in 1848, California became part of the United States. In later years, Santa Ana became prominent in the aviation industry and grew in size and influence. The city suffered a downturn during the 1980s. But there were many efforts to revitalize the city center, and it is now thriving once again.
Explore the Arts in Santa Ana
The arts are essential to Santa Ana's ongoing success. A significant initiative between Santa Ana and the California State University, Fullerton, used the arts to encourage growth. The city purchased the university's Grand Central Art Center for $7.5 million, and the two organizations worked together to create the Santa Ana Artists Village around the Center. The project encouraged young artists to move into live-work lofts and run their businesses while enjoying life in an arts community.
Art lovers will find plenty to see and do in Santa Ana:
- There are murals in many places downtown – keep an eye out for them!
- You can see the beautiful Chiarini Fountain, which was designed to honor Santa Ana's artists and their contribution to the downtown area's success.
- Visit Bowers Museum, which is home to more than 100,000 artifacts and pieces of art. The museum heavily features Native American Art and works from Mesoamerica. You can also see beautiful examples of California's famous "plein-air" art. Plein-air means created outside.
- El Centro Cultural de México preservers and celebrates Mexican culture through art, displays, classes, and programs.
Family Adventures Near Santa Ana
Santa Ana is an ideal destination for families, being close to several well-known attractions:
- Santa Ana Zoo is home to many animals – including plenty of primates! Joseph Prentice donated the zoo's land because there be at least 50 monkeys in residence at all times.
- Disneyland is, of course, one of the most famous theme parks in the world and well worth a visit.
- Knott's Berry Farm started life as a roadside stand selling berries and is now a popular theme park with many different rides to enjoy.
Why Media Blasting is Useful During Warehouse Fire Damage Restoration
Santa Ana is known for the Santa Ana winds, strong, dry winds that bring hot weather, especially in the fall. Unfortunately, the Santa Anas can cause wildfires, and so local businesses need to be prepared for that.
If your warehouse needs fire damage restoration, SERVPRO is here to help. We have many tools at our disposal for fire and smoke cleanup. One tool that is especially good for warehouses is media blasting, in which we blast tiny particles of baking soda at exposed wood or brickwork. Media soda blasting is helpful because:
- It is gentle enough not to harm surfaces while still removing soot.
- It is more environmentally friendly than more chemical options.
- We can reach large and hard to get to places.
If your warehouse needs some fire damage restoration, call SERVPRO of Santa Ana South, SERVPRO of Santa Ana North at (714) 558-7772.
Feeling Uncertain About the Sanitary State of Your Santa Ana Home After Flood Damage?
When your Santa Ana home needs stormwater removal, call the experts at SERVPRO--don't stay flooded out!
SERVPRO Offers In-Depth Intervention to Restore Santa Ana Properties to Their Pre-loss Condition
Flooding may not be as common as it was in the early days before the Santa Ana River was tamed. However, flooding still occurs periodically, leaving many residents uncertain, especially about their homes' sanitary state. If done correctly, cleaning should restore the preloss sanitary conditions in your home.
After a flood damage incident in Santa Ana properties, most residents are concerned about the contamination of porous materials. However, even non-porous surfaces might pose decontamination challenges. SERVPRO is a biohazard cleaning company that follows specific guidelines to ensure thorough cleaning of affected properties, including:
- Ensuring sufficient dwell time for disinfectants and antimicrobial products
- Ensuring cleaning products spread thoroughly
- Rinsing all cleaned areas fully
The actions may seem trivial, but they have a significant impact on the outcome. For instance, if the disinfectant or other cleansing agent does not get at least 10 minutes of contact with the contaminants, its effectiveness is minimal.
Applying the product using a method of thorough dispersion, such as spraying with an electric or pump sprayer, ensures physical contact for the chemical agent and all contaminated assemblies, fixtures, and contents.
For an in-depth water cleanup of your property after flood damage, involve SERVPRO of Santa Ana South | SERVPRO of Santa Ana North. You can reach us at (714) 558-7772.
Having Trouble Dealing with Storm Damage in Santa Ana?
SERVPRO technicians, advanced equipment, and cleaning and disinfecting products make for a secure and safe storm damage remediation in Santa Ana
SERVPRO Helps Santa Ana Businesses with Storm Management Resources and Expertise
After the rain stops and floodwaters recede, you may have a hard time internalizing the damage left behind by a storm. However, with the right resources, you can restore your business to its preloss state. Involving a professional flood restoration company eases access to such supplies.
The resources you need to handle storm damage in Santa Ana might vary depending on the type of business you operate. For businesses such as warehouses or retail stores which operate from expansive premises, accessing some of the damaged areas such as high roofs or windows may not be easy. Some structures such as storage units might have too many contents. Professional water damage restoration restorers respond aptly to such challenges. For instance, SERVPRO:
- Provides ladders, cherry pickers, and other elevated platforms
- Organizes move-outs to ease congestion at the business premises
- Helps set up safety and protective measures around the property
Even with the appropriate resources, restoration of the flood-damaged property is a labor-intensive process with numerous tasks, including cleaning and inspection of components such as electrical systems and opening up of cavities. We can deal with a leaking roof from a storm to cleaning up after a sewage backup. Our SERVPRO technicians are biohazard ready!
At SERVPRO of Santa Ana South | SERVPRO of Santa Ana North, you can get adequate help to manage storm damage. Call us at (714) 558-7772.